The Lyme Connection monthly Support Group is canceled until further notice.
Online Support Group for Parents
LYME DISEASE RESOURCE CENTER - Virtual Support Groups
All support groups are currently held on Zoom due to the Covid-19 Pandemic. In-person groups will be held at the Center’s office space once it is safe to do so. Before you attend your first meeting, please read over the Support Group Agreements here. To attend a support group, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 413-588-7388.
- 2nd Saturdays: Lyme Support Group 1PM-2:30PM
- 3rd Wednesdays: Chronic Illness Support and Wellness Group 1PM-2:30PM
LYME PARENTS YAHOO GROUP - Open to anyone who is a parent or family member of a child with Lyme disease and/or other tick-borne infections. Moderator: Dorothy Leland, LymeDisease.org To join, click HERE.
Other Connecticut Support Groups
Be sure to check that a group is still meeting before attending. While this list is updated regularly, changes may occur that we are not aware of. Send information on changes and new groups to: email@example.com
- CANTON, CT- no longer meeting
- GREENWICH, CT - no longer meeting
- HEBRON, CT - Lyme Support Group. We have merged with another group and now meet the last Sunday of the month (Excluding Dec.) 1:30-3:30 at the Lebanon Senior Center (All ages welcome) 37 Town St, Rear. Lebanon CT. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- OLD LYME, CT - Lyme Disease Support Group, Third Thursday of each month, 6:30 pm, 52 Lyme St. Free, open group. Contact: Kelly at 860-395-0284
- MANSFIELD/STORRS, CT- Lyme Disease Support Group. Informal get togethers based on interest and weather. Call or email to learn more.
email: MansfieldCTLyme@gmail.com Phone:860-948-0151 Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/mansfield.storrs.lyme.disease.support?_rdr
- MERIDEN, CT - Lyme Disease and Chronic Illness Support Group. Meet the first Saturday of every month. 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m., Meriden Public Library, 105 Miller Street, Meriden, CT 06450, Discussion, information and support. Contact: Crystal Carter, Group Facilitator, at MeridenLymeHope@gmail.com http://www.facebook.com/MeridenLymeGroup
- SOUTHBURY, CT- Tribury Lyme Disease Support Group, Third Thursday of every month, 1:00 p.m., United Church of Christ, 283 Main Street, Southbury, CT, Room 101, Use side entrance, follow green signs, Free meetings offering speakers and discussion. Contact: email@example.com Check website triburylyme.org for cancellations.
- WILTON, CT- no longer meeting
New York Support Groups
- PLEASANT VALLEY, NY- Mid-Hudson Lyme Disease Support Group, Second Wednesday of each month,7:30 p.m., Pleasant Valley Presbyterian Church, Rt. 44 Pleasant Valley, Wheelchair accessible, Contact: Rachel at 845-229-8925
- RED HOOK, NY - Northern Dutchess Lyme Disease Support Group, Second Tuesday of every month, 7:00 - 9:00 p.m., Red Hook Community Center, 59 Fisk Street, Red Hook, Contact Lauren at 845-758-8457 Call to confirm if inclement weather
- WOODSTOCK, NY- Ulster County Lyme Support Group, Fourth Wednesday of every month, 7:30 p.m. Overlook United Methodist Church, 233 Tinker Street, Woodstock, Contact Susie 845-891-6760 or Rick 845-616-5410.
Massachusetts Support Groups
- CAPE COD LYME SUPPORT - Contact Lisa Freeman @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- GREATER BOSTON AREA METROWEST GROUP- Contact Fred Cheslek email@example.com
- LYME ALLIANCE OF THE BERKSHIRES - Contact Kenneth Mercure firstname.lastname@example.org
- LYME AWARENESS OF CAPE COD - Contact Ron Gangemi email@example.com
- NORTHAMPTON - Lyme Disease and Chronic Illness Support and Wellness Group, Every 3rd Sunday, 12:30pm-2:15pm, Calvin Coolidge Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, 548 Elm Street, (just past rear entrance to Cooley Dickinson Hospital), Facilitator Rob Hurwich, Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- RAINBOW LYME GROUP - Contact Kenneth Mercure email@example.com
- S.L.A.M. (Sturbridge Lyme Awareness of Massachusetts) - Contact Trish McCleary S.L.A.M.@msn.com
- NEWPORT LYME - Monthly meetings. Our support group meetings are held every 4th Thursday from 6:00pm to 8:00pm at the United Congregational Church 524 on Valley Road in Middletown, RI, 02842. Enter door on the side, in the back. (Parking is available in a lot at the intersection of Green End Avenue). More information HERE.
New Jersey Support Group
- NEWTON - Sussex County Lyme Support Group, Third Thursday of the month, 7 pm - 9 pm, The United Methodist Church, 111 Ryerson Avenue,Newton, NJ. For more information or to RSVP, email Joann at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Marty at 201-213-4178.