We have canceled the Wednesday morning Support group starting immediately – this group will no longer be meeting.
Lyme Connection offers monthly support groups in Ridgefield for Lyme disease patients and their loved ones. If you are looking for connection, validation and information, come join the discussion. Groups are always canceled if Ridgefield schools are closed, close early or cancel after school activities. Check HERE for the latest school cancellation information.
Evening Support Group: Second Thursday of every month
Time: 5 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Location: Meetings are held in the Lyme Connection Office located in the Town Hall Annex, 66 Prospect St., Ridgefield CT 06877 The Annex is located between the Yanity Gym and the Board of Education offices.
Contact: Karen Gaudian by email HERE with questions
Other Connecticut Support Groups:
Be sure to check that a group is still meeting before attending. While this list is updated regularly, changes may occur that we are not aware of. Send information on changes and new groups to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CANTON, CT- no longer meeting
- GREENWICH, CT - no longer meeting
- HEBRON, CT - Lyme Support Group. We have merged with another group and now meet the last Sunday of the month (Excluding Dec.) 1:30-3:30 at the Lebanon Senior Center (All ages welcome) 37 Town St, Rear. Lebanon CT. Contact: email@example.com.
- OLD LYME, CT - Lyme Disease Support Group, Third Thursday of each month, 6:30 pm, 52 Lyme St. Free, open group. Contact: Kelly at 860-395-0284
- MANSFIELD/STORRS, CT- Lyme Disease Support Group. Informal get togethers based on interest and weather. Call or email to learn more.
Email: MansfieldCTLyme@gmail.com Phone:860-948-0151 Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/mansfield.storrs.lyme.disease.support?_rdr
- MERIDEN, CT - Lyme Disease and Chronic Illness Support Group. Meet the first Saturday of every month. 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m., Meriden Public Library, 105 Miller Street, Meriden, CT 06450, Discussion, information and support. Contact: Crystal Carter, Group Facilitator, at MeridenLymeHope@gmail.com http://www.facebook.com/MeridenLymeGroup
- SOUTHBURY, CT- Tribury Lyme Disease Support Group, Third Thursday of every month, 1:00 p.m., United Church of Christ, 283 Main Street, Southbury, CT, Room 101, Use side entrance, follow green signs, Free meetings offering speakers and discussion. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Check website triburylyme.org for cancellations.
- WILTON, CT- no longer meeting
New York Support Groups
- PLEASANT VALLEY, NY- Mid-Hudson Lyme Disease Support Group, Second Wednesday of each month,7:30 p.m., Pleasant Valley Presbyterian Church, Rt. 44 Pleasant Valley, Wheelchair accessible, Contact: Rachel at 845-229-8925
- RED HOOK, NY - Northern Dutchess Lyme Disease Support Group, Second Tuesday of every month, 7:00 - 9:00 p.m., Red Hook Community Center, 59 Fisk Street, Red Hook, Contact Lauren at 845-758-8457 Call to confirm if inclement weather
- WOODSTOCK, NY- Ulster County Lyme Support Group, Fourth Wednesday of every month, 7:30 p.m. Overlook United Methodist Church, 233 Tinker Street, Woodstock, Contact Susie 845-891-6760 or Rick 845-616-5410.
Massachusetts Support Groups
- CAPE COD LYME SUPPORT - Contact Lisa Freeman @ email@example.com
- GREATER BOSTON AREA METROWEST GROUP- Contact Fred Cheslek firstname.lastname@example.org
- LYME ALLIANCE OF THE BERKSHIRES - Contact Kenneth Mercure email@example.com
- LYME AWARENESS OF CAPE COD - Contact Ron Gangemi firstname.lastname@example.org
- NORTHAMPTON - Lyme Disease and Chronic Illness Support and Wellness Group, Every 3rd Sunday, 12:30pm-2:15pm, Calvin Coolidge Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, 548 Elm Street, (just past rear entrance to Cooley Dickinson Hospital), Facilitator Rob Hurwich, Contact: email@example.com
- RAINBOW LYME GROUP - Contact Kenneth Mercure firstname.lastname@example.org
- S.L.A.M. (Sturbridge Lyme Awareness of Massachusetts) - Contact Trish McCleary S.L.A.M.@msn.com
- NEWPORT LYME - Monthly meetings. Our support group meetings are held every 4th Thursday from 6:00pm to 8:00pm at the United Congregational Church 524 on Valley Road in Middletown, RI, 02842. Enter door on the side, in the back. (Parking is available in a lot at the intersection of Green End Avenue). More information HERE.
New Jersey Support Group
- NEWTON - Sussex County Lyme Support Group, Third Thursday of the month, 7 pm - 9 pm, The United Methodist Church, 111 Ryerson Avenue,Newton, NJ. For more information or to RSVP, email Joann at email@example.com or call Marty at 201-213-4178.
Online Support Group for Parents
LymeParents yahoo group
Open to anyone who is a parent or family member of a child with Lyme disease and/or other tick-borne infections. To join, click HERE.
Moderator: Dorothy Leland, LymeDisease.org